Capital Clinic Grant Application
CAPITAL CLINIC ACCESS GRANT OVERVIEW
Arcora Foundation’s Capital Clinic Access (CCA) grants provide safety net dental programs – including Federally Qualified Health Centers, Tribal, and nonprofit dental clinics – with capital funding to expand their programs to serve more people, particularly Black, Indigenous and communities of color that experience oral health disparities and face challenges accessing dental care.
Grant funding will support:
- Increased dental access for improved oral health of Black, Indigenous and communities of color
- The development/deepening of community/patient partnerships to accomplish project goals
- Capacity to sustain increased access for priority populations
- Geographic Location – Project must benefit individuals within Washington
- Project Type – Capital projects that increase access to dental care for Black, Indigenous and communities of Color
- Applicant’s Tax Status – Organizations that have been ruled to be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or similar status. Charitable organizations applying for support must possess the most current IRS documentation reflecting their status or qualification as a tax-exempt entity.
- Award Size – Awards range between $50,000 and $250,000 per project
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit the Capital Clinic Access Interest Form below by 01/17/2022 at 5PM PST. Organizations selected to submit a grant application will be notified by 02/01/2022.
Grant applications will be due on 03/07/2022 and funding decisions will be made in June 2022. Grantees are required to submit grant reports after receiving an award.
For assistance, contact Chad Lennox at (206) 528-2369 or (800) 572-7835 extension 2369 or email@example.com.
LOI application period is closed for our June 2022 grant cycle. Please sign up for our mailing list to receive grant funding information and opportunities.