Our data report library hosts major reports and findings in Washington state’s oral health.
- Apple Health Dental Program Facts and FiguresDownload the 2020 Apple Health (Medicaid) dental program Facts and Figures report for Washington state. Oral health is a critical component of overall health. Poor […]
- Smile SurveyWashington’s 2015-2016 Smile Survey is the latest statewide assessment of children’s oral health. It shows that children’s oral health in Washington is improving, but further […]
- Washington State’s Medicaid/Apple Health DataSnapshots of utilization for adults, all children, and young children by county. Adult over 21 Children under 20 Children under 6
- Seniors’ Oral Health SurveyThe 2017 Seniors’ Oral Health Survey is the most recent statewide assessment of the oral health of older adults. Executive Summary Full Report
- Washington State’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Room Use ReportThis 2011 Washington State Hospitals Association report focuses on potentially avoidable use of the ER and addresses three key questions: • How many ER visits […]
- Washington State’s Emergency Room Use ReportThis 2010 report is the Washington State Hospital Association’s first look at the data, and the first significant analysis of Washington State emergency department usage. […]