We have oral health education materials to share.
These materials are for families, dental and medical offices, classrooms, community organizations, employers or anyone else who cares about good oral health.
Order educational materials free of charge for Washington residents. If ordering from outside of Washington, materials can be purchased at cost. For out-of-state orders, please contact us for pricing.
For Washington state orders please use the link below. We'll do our best to send your order within 10 business days. We look forward to hearing from you!
Materials for pregnant women and children
- Cavity Free for Baby and Me brochure & poster – Information for dental care during pregnancy. Available in English, Spanish, and Russian.
- Taking Care of Your Child’s Baby Teeth brochure – Emphasizes the importance of baby teeth and how to care for them. For parents of children up to age 6. Available in English, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Cambodian.
- 6 Things You Might Not Know About Kids’ Teeth brochure – For parents of children 0-18. Available in English.
- Sealant infocard – Information on the importance of sealants for children ages 5-14. Available in English and Spanish.
Materials for older adults and patients with diabetes
- Living with Diabetes brochure – Describes the link between gum disease and diabetes and provides tips for better oral health to help manage diabetes. Available in English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Laotian, and Cambodian.
- Dry Mouth brochure & poster – Describes the connection between medication, dry mouth and serious oral disease. Provides actions people can take to treat dry mouth. Available in English, Spanish, Russian.
- Seniors’ Oral Health brochure – Tips for a healthy mouth and body. Available in English, Spanish, and Russian.
- Mighty Mouth - Unleash the Power of the Mighty Mouth: snacking Infographic poster