Thank you for all you to improve the oral health of those in your community. February 2021 is Children’s Dental Health Month (CDHM), and Arcora Foundation is offering your dental society $1,500 to fund CDHM activities. If your dental society would like to participate, please complete the online form below and submit by December 21, 2020.
If you have questions, please contact Heather Knaplund.
CDHM funding should be used to promote children’s oral health in February. The national campaign slogan for 2020 is Fluoride in water prevents cavities! Get it from the tap!
The application includes information about CDHM activities your dental society can organize and execute.
Request for Acknowledgement and Report Back
- Explanation of event(s)
- Photo from the event(s)
- A story highlighting someone impacted by children’s dental health (society member, patient, local family, etc.)
Resources and Opportunities
- Order free patient educational materials here.
- Check out the Mighty Mouth website for resources.
- Dentists interested in serving Apple Health (Medicaid) insured patients can sign up for DentistLink. This free service connects patients to dental care and allows dentists to accept the amount of new patients that works for their practice.
- Dentists interested in caring for Apple Health (Medicaid) insured patients under age 6, and receiving enhanced fees for certain learn more about participating in the Access to Baby and Child Dentistry program. Click here for more information.
- Those interested in the SmileMobile, a dental clinic on wheels that serves children around Washington, can learn more here.
- Dentists practicing in Cowlitz, Spokane, and Thurston Counties interested in caring for pregnant and diabetic patients, and receiving enhanced fees for certain procedures, can learn more about participating in Oral Health Connections. Click here for more information.